Monday, March 22, 2010

The Little Rascalls

First, I hope you noticed the amazement of my blog having pictures :D My room-mate is a genius and she is my favorite person at the moment :D
Photobucket
Since I am able to put photos on I wanted to show pictures of all my cute kids I teach! They are all crazy and wild but yet we love them!! I teach three different groups of 8 everyday for 3 hours straight! Its pretty exhausting when we are done, but when we go to lunch and they all yell Teacher, Teacher! It makes you happy that you teach them and you remember that you Love them!! :D
Photobucket
My crazy homeroom! I have 8 kids in my homeroom and they are all wild!! They were all happy when I pulled the camera out, but by the time I took the picture I think they were bored!
Photobucket
Kitty!! The most stylish 6 year old! Everyday she has on the cutest outfits!
Photobucket
The kids love to pretend fight- this would be them in action about ready to attack me
Photobucket
Charlie is one of my trouble makers!! He gets this evil look on his face and starts yelling at you in chinese whenever you ask him to do something! But then at times he can be really cute! He misses his mom a lot- so I think thats why he is always acting up
I love all the kids and it is hard to see that some of them stay here all week without their parents! Next week we get to start helping put them to bed, I'm really excited!

1 comment:

  1. Do the kids live away from their parents?

    ReplyDelete