Monday, September 27, 2010

Everybody was Kung-Fu Fighting...

While living in China, I had the amazing opportunity of being trained in Kung-fu by a real Chinese Kung-Fu Master... SPRING!! :)

and his cute side kick... who's name I can never remember!

Twice a week we took a short little trip to practice our skills. Tuesday nights we went to his studio, we had to take a bus about 20 minutes, then climb under a fence through a mossy field it was almost like part of our training. Then Fridays we took a half hour bus to another kindergarten to practice!
I loved Kung-Fu, it was a very big workout and always challenging! At the very end of the semester we put a show on for a kindergarten. We got to wear these beautiful yellow silk outfits ;) It was a lot of fun, afterwards we had fun doing our own photoshoot!



There were only 3 of us from my school who took Kung-Fu lessons, so we met with another ILP school for lessons and the performance, it was fun to socialize with other Americans a few times a week!



I know this picture is a little blurry, but I love it!! Spring was such an amazing teacher and made China so much fun... I really miss him and Kung-Fu!

Maybe if I would have stayed longer I could have gotten this good;)

No comments:

Post a Comment