Friday, July 15, 2011

Girls Night plus Nicholas!

Last week I had my Aunt Dori's kids over for a fun sleepover!! It was really fun to have a sleepover with young girls and do all the fun things I used to when I was little!!!  

We made cookies and had root beer floats... I usually try to eat healthy, but sleepovers are
 such a good excuse to pig out... and by the look of this picture we definitely did :)

We also pulled out Just Dance 2!! :) One of my favorite Wii Games!!


Probably my favorite picture of the night!

Nicholas wasn't into the whole dancing thing :)
So he enjoyed games on my phone!

We had to pull Mario Kart out, best game ever!! 
This Video is my favorite!!! Hannah looks just like I do when I play :)


Of Course Nails were painted! :)

I set up a tent in my backyard and pulled the laptop and 
we watched movies till about 3 in the morning and then all crashed!!



No comments:

Post a Comment