Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pavillions Anyone?! :)

I LOVE Fridays, because they mean KUNG FU and som random adventure!! :) We took our 20 minute bus ride out to the Bond preschool for our Kung Fu lessons! We have so much fun at them, our instructor is Spring and he is hilarous and he has his sidekick who speaks no English but he just smiles and shows us what to do! We are all went out and bought Kung Fu panda afterwards, because of our excitement!
We do not have to be tested, because it is mostly just fun for us, but we still have to go up by ourselves to review the moves for the day! Its hard to take pictures of people doing their routine, but here is some of us!
Photobucket
Photobucket.Photobucket
Andrea, Erin and I are the consistent Kung Fu goers, sometimes the rest of our group comes along too, but we make sure nothing else gets in the way :)
Here is Spring our instructor showing us how it really is suppossed to be done!
Photobucket
For our after Kung Fu adventure, we went to a park. Their is the statue of Mr. Zhongshan, but behind him is a beautiful park full of pretty pagodas, waterfalls and fish!
The trails around to everything are lined in tall trees that remind us of Alice and Wonderland! Here is Andrea and I trying to hide in them!
Photobucket
I loved this entrance, their are many circle entrances like this around! This is one of my Kung Fu moves that I learned that day!
Photobucket
Their was a little pond with a waterfall going down into it, full of these pretty fish! I especially liked it because all the fish were Orange! We got to feed them, and at one point the lady selling the food comes up with bubbles and blew them all around us!
Photobucket
Here are the stairs going up past the waterfall, so you can get a good view of them! We actually were able to go behind the waterfall too! I can't find that picture for some reason, but when I do, I will put it on here :)
Photobucket
We like to practice our jumping skills for pictures! Here is one of the pavillions
Photobucket
All the stairs led to the top to the little pagoda! :) I like our random parks throughout our city! Its really gorgeous here!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment