Yes, it is true, we are making a band in China and we plan to become famous! :) Next week our school is going to be checked out for everything- the people in charge are coming to watch all the teachers teach, even us. So on Thursday the school is putting on a performance to show off all their extra curriculum activities, its really neat what they children are doing. For this performance we have to perform too, so we put together a band! We got to spend a saturday down town at some guys music store! It was fun, they had all the instruments we are used to, but a lot of their chinese instruments. They let us play around so I got to play one of them... I'm not sure what it is called, but I liked it!


Us girls are not doing much of the instrument playing, its mostly the boys! Luckily the guys are all pretty musically talented. Shaw plays the drums professionally and is in a band so he helped set it all up! Anna and I get to play the tambourine!! :) Its fun and pretty simple, so I shouldn't be able to mess that up!


Since it was mostly the boys practicing all day, Andrea and I did what we do best and entertained ourselves with the camera!!

I was very happy to see they had a Hannah Montana Guitar displayed! It must be pretty special because he would not let us touch it, but I could sit by it to take a picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment