Saturday, November 13, 2010

Final Caligraphy Piece!

For the past semester I have been taking a Caligraphy class at Weber State and i have LOVED it! :) Learning Caligraphy was one of my wishes for while I was in China, unfortunately, we ran out of time- So here I am now fulfilling my dream!
I really enjoyed making my final piece, I was able to incorporate some of my favorite pictures of China so that it represents more of who I am!

On the bigger picture it says Zhongshan(the city I lived in) China 2010 and my Chinese name is in the upper right!
This is the symbol for Love!

And this is the symbol for Laughter!

Two words that perfectly describe my experience in China! It was a lot of work putting it together, however, I am excited with how it all turned out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment