Sunday, October 31, 2010

What Happens in Vegas... Stays in Vegas!

My grandparents live in Las Vegas, so twice a year we go down for the weekend to visit them :)

This year it was just my parents and I, so we had to find some fun activities to entertain ourselves! I have been going to Las Vegas my entire life and I never knew there were dolphins... now that I know they are there... I may be visiting them on a frequent schedule!

I absolutely LOVE dolphins, ever since I was about five my best friend Michelle Shurtz and I have fantasized about becoming Dolphin trainers! I still want to fulfill this dream, and would love to get into a summer internship as an assistant trainer :)
This exhibit was wonderful, not only did they have dolphins, but they also had White Tigers... my second favorite animal :) They are so beautiful!


The next day we went to a shark reef! I love the ocean and could be a marine biologist... so I loved both of these places!!





This was a really fun trip, I love the little adventures I take with my family! :)

2 comments:

  1. Daybee, you are just wonderful :) Thanks for the nice comment. Hehe and I was glad to have such an available link to get to your blog! I just wanted to say 2 things: your Asian grandma?! She's so cute!!! and I have been to that exact dolphin/tiger zoo thing in Vegas, totally awesome:) Oh and one more thing, I guess: Asian Pears are super expensive here? BU HAO. Is that how you say 'no good' in Chinese? Cuz that's what I want to say. Anyway, I think you're great :) Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea!! I love my grandma too, she is adorable and feeds me Asian Pears!! Which is very very BU HAO!! I have not tried, but I thought someone told me they had an Asian Pear tree.. I guess I better figure out who that was! My dad went to China town and brought back Strawberry Wafer Egg Rolls and I left them open for a couple days and they didn't become all soggy... it was wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete