I am pretty sure that UCreate is my favorite website! :) This is the best idea for a headband I have ever seen. I can't wait to try one!
http://craftsnob.com/2011/02/t-shirt-headband/
This one is WAY adorable too!!
http://youseriouslymadethat.blogspot.com/2011/02/knotted-headband.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I like the way you think, Debbie :)
ReplyDeleteI miss you, and I hope things are going well with school!
Andrea! I miss you as well!! :) School is great, I love it here at USU! :) We must plan something soon! I'm excited to make these ones... I should post a picture of the ones my sister and I just made!!
ReplyDeleteGoing to name drop here. I am friends with the owner of UCreate. Kari and I went to high school together. Remember Patti Porter from the 10th ward? She is her oldest daughter. Kind of awesome, huh?
ReplyDeleteThat is really cool!! I love the page and all the cute ideas she has on there!
ReplyDelete