Monday, January 31, 2011

My Dreams

No matter what stage in life I am I have always had dreams... some I have fulfilled like going to China and others I'm still hoping may happen... like being a dolphin trainer :) I have created a list of not only places I want to go but specific things i want to do while there. It is weird tradition I have. In New York I had to eat a hot dog from a street vendor and in China I had to do a Kung-Fu move on the Great Wall!! :)
My cousin has this quote that their family lives by and I want to implement it into my life!
"The World is a Book, and Those Who Do Not Travel Read Only A Page" - St Augustine
Here is my list of dreams, I may not go to all these places, but hopefully will go to many!

Ice Skating in New York City
Frisbee and a picnic in Central Park
REI in Seattle
Harry Potter World in Florida
Go to the Oregon Coast
Eat Dumplings in Hangzhou, China
Buy a Russian hat in St. Petersburg
Go Zip-lining in the Carribean’s Tropical Forest
Eat Bratwurst in Germany
Go Snorkling in the Bahamas
Stand at Platform 9 ¾ in London
Go surfing in Hawaii
Swim with dolphins ANYWHERE!
Cliff Jumping in Greece

I am sure I will add more as life goes on... but I thought this was a good beginning!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get to travel all those places!
    If you need another good food blog check out
    www.ourbestbites.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melanie :) I need to cook a meal thursday and don't know what to do, I will have to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie- I love you! DREAM BIG! I'll do some of this stuff with you ;)

    ReplyDelete