Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Best Spring Break EVER!! :)

Spring Break I went to California with my roommates; we had an AMAZING time!! :)

We even enjoyed our long car ride down... with entertaining pictures, pet zoo's at gas stations and lots and lots of music!!

 Yes; This is a baby Zebra!! He was so adorable :)


We were not even in Disneyland... but we were SO excited to be holding our tickets... We had been dreaming about this day for a VERY long time!!!
 We spent 3 Days in Disneyland and LOVED every minute we were there!! One day we went into the park at 7 am and stayed till midnight... It was exhausting but completely worth it!!
      We probably went on Space Mountain ten times while
in Disneyland... I could ride  that ride all day long!!




We All LOVE taking Pictures....I had a hard time choosing, thus the reason for so many on here!
This was probably one of our favorite moments... Meeting Woody!! :D
 We splurged and went out to eat at the Blue Bayou; the restaurant you see while riding
 the Pirates of the Caribbean Ride!  
It was worth every penny; the waiter spoiled us, the food was amazing and it was beautiful! 

Sun Bathing at the Beach... We spent an entire day there; I absolutely Love the Ocean!!
 Probably the Best part of the trip was seeing WICKED!!!! Best Broadway Show I have Ever Seen!! I loved every minute and wanted to sing along to all the songs... I want to see it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment