Thursday, August 18, 2011

Glacier, Montana.... and Canada, Eh?

About a week ago my family and I went on an amazing trip to Glacier, Montana and Waterton, Canada!! It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been!! We did lots of hiking, fishing and saw some beautiful sights!!
This was our first stop; Goat Lick :) Not entirely sure why... I didn't see any goats!!
This was a short little hike off the road; yet it was probably one of our favorite spots!
The fall was so Beautiful; and it's one of the only falls of it's kind!
I would probably say all the hike's were my favorite. I really liked the hike- Virginia Falls and Mary Falls.
You hiked along a river and saw about four hikes until you got to the top; one of the largest Falls.
More Falls along Virginia and Mary Falls!! They are all so gorgeous!!
After hiking, we tried out our luck in fishing... not so good- but it gave me good fly fishing practice!
But we did have a cute deer come out to us and become our friend!!
We made it to CANADA!! Mine and my sisters first visit there! :)
Canada is gorgeous and Waterton is the cutest city ever!
This is our hike to Avalanche Lake! The entire hike was like
you were in an enchanted forest! At the end we had a little fun
doing some jumping shots!!
Apikuni Falls!! Where my parents went on a nice little adventure and
doubled the length of their hike!
I miss our little cabin we stayed at and the beautiful scenery and the cute
Alpacas that lived on the ranch!

No comments:

Post a Comment