This summer I had one of the best weeks ever!! I had to chance to spend a week with two of the cutest girls from China!! I felt like I had gone back home :)
Tina and Cindy came with about 40 other students from a school in Beijing!
 |
| We packed our week full of activities!! We took them to try mini golf!! |
 |
| We went to the Ogden Rodeo, which was a blast!! Cindy takes horse riding lessons and is in love with horses! |
 |
| We took them up the canyon to our cabin; I love seeing how excited they get over things we see everyday! |
 |
They loved getting to sit and relax; something Chinese students
don't get to experience very often! |
 |
One of their favorite things they did while in America was roast
hot dogs and marshmallows!! :) |
 |
| We used the HUGE marshmallows as well and made a pretty big mess :) |
 |
Tina Loved everyone :) She especially loved Kathy and got
excited every time she came over!! |
 |
We went to the Paris Ice Caves; which was a blast... but FREEZING! :)
We obviously didn't dress well enough for it!! |
 |
This was probably my favorite moment of the entire week!!
We went to Bloomington Lake, which is FREEZING cold, and has
a fun rope swing! Brian and I told Tina if she went in we would. so she jumped
up grabbed a hold of the rope and went right in!! |
 |
| Which meant I had to go in... it was definitely worth it! |
 |
Cindy had no intentions of going in, but decided
she didn't want to miss out on the fun! :) |
We went to Lagoon with all the students and Michelle came with too
it was a blast! It was fun to see them experience for the first time after
I had been there soo many times!!
 |
| Me Tina and her best friend Kristal! |
 |
| Soaking wet after Rattle Snake Rapids!! They Loved the wet rides!! |
 |
| In Line for the Rocket!! |
 |
| Out at the Great Salt Lake; They were in Love with the Sunset!! |
 |
Cindy's Birthday was the week after she left; so we decided to
throw her a birthday party!!
The next morning they asked if they could have cake and ice cream for breakfast :) |
I Love these girls SO MUCH; this was such a great experience and I hope to see them again someday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment