Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Pinterest Creations!

I LOVE Pinterest, It gives me such great ideas! However, I don't usually have time to create what I find!! I have made a few things for my apartment which I am proud of!

I made a chalkboard out of an old board I got at the DI and chalkboard paint!

Here it is with the chalkboard paint!
I had some flower decals laying around, so I added them for a final touch and ta-da! The Finished Project!!

Our Apartment has a huge open wall which has looked pretty plain.  So the other weekend I collected shoe box lids and cardboard and made picture boxes for the wall!! I used scrapbook paper and modged poged it on and now we have a more decorative wall!

My last project for our apartment I made SMILE blocks!! I used wood blocks from the store and modge poged scrapbook paper onto them!! It matches my bedspread perfectly!


Sometimes I have too much fun making things!! I have a few more ideas up my sleeve, I just need to find time for them!

1 comment:

  1. Mod Podge....it's the best! I love your Pinterest finds!

    ReplyDelete