next time we do our gingerbread houses I'm calling you to come over. We usually divide up into teams...you can even us out. We have a lot of fun. Looks like you all had a good time at least.
My name is Debbie Stauffer, and this is my blog :) Life is a gift and I believe we should make the most of it! I love to be with my family and friends enjoying every minute I am given! This is who I am and the life I love!
next time we do our gingerbread houses I'm calling you to come over. We usually divide up into teams...you can even us out. We have a lot of fun. Looks like you all had a good time at least.
ReplyDeleteOkay! Sounds good, maybed you guys can teach me!! :) Yes we had a blast even if they didn't turn out! I never knew they could be so difficult to make!
ReplyDelete