In 4 weeks I am headed for an adventure to Zhongshan CHINA!! :) I am becoming very anxious, excited, nervous, stressed, ecstatic and many more emotions!! Here is the city where I will be living! In my city they have a May festival, a saw this picture and almost flipped!! :) It's like Zorbing which I have always wanted to do!! :) Giant bubbles you get to play in- I will definitely be trying this!
My name is Debbie Stauffer, and this is my blog :) Life is a gift and I believe we should make the most of it! I love to be with my family and friends enjoying every minute I am given! This is who I am and the life I love!
My family went zorbing when they went to New Zealand. It looks so fun! you'll have to let me know how you like it...and take pictures.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so fun! I hope it is available while i am there!
ReplyDelete