One of my Best Friends, left us all alone to attend BYU Hawaii!!! :) Before she left we had one last outing to one of our favorite places... Salt Lake!!! We love to go to the Gateway and Heiers(I'm sure that spelling is wrong) It was a fun last get together even if we did have to brave the snow storm!!

We thought these were the most amazing decorations!! I could have them at my wedding :) Who knew we would have gotten in so much trouble for taking this picture!!

Harry Potter Wannabe
Looks like you had a fun time. It also looks like you are enjoying your blog :) I like all your fun apps, especially count down for china, are you excited or something.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yes, I'm having lots more fun than I would have imagined!!! :) The videos were harder than I thought but i had fun making them!! Yes I'm just a little excited... and a lot nervous!
ReplyDelete