Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bucket List

I officially leave in single digit days!! 6 :) It is so crazy that I am actually going to CHINA!! To think that I have been wanting to go for 5 years now... and It is just around the corner!! I made a Bucket List a few years ago and I am excited to be crossing something off!!! Some of the other things I want to do someday are...
Learn to Play the Guitar
Learn to play the Piano
Visit Russia
Tour Europe
Go Swimming with Dolphins
Go Scuba Diving
Learn to Surf
Go Windsurfing
Go through the Temple
Go on an LDS Mission

I am sure as life goes on many more things will be added and hopefully several will be crossed off!!

3 comments:

  1. You're so cute! I should write a bucket list, play the guitar would be on mine too, my plan was to take it to camp and hike somewhere in the woods where no one could hear and learn...haha...but I don't know how i'd hide the guitar! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that would be fun!! :) So many people play it that they could teach you!! I bet you could sneak somewhere so nobody could hear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll miss you! I'm excited to be able to follow you on your trip via blog since I doubt I'll ever get to go anywhere that exciting!! Have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete