This weekend, I got to play with some of my friends!! We had fun playing games and making Valentines Day Cookies!!!! :)


I was having photography issues... this happens very often, I'm just trying to go Asian ;)
We played the game Headbands, my favorite! Emily and I were trying to be sneaky... but our pictures wouldn't even tell us what our cards were
I am pretty sure we never have normal pictures!
Saturday my family went out to Hardware Ranch and took a wagon out to see all the elk
Allen and Kathy... Allen, who doesn't like his picture taken
My Parents!
It was really neat, Just look at all those Elk!!
I think I was trying to be an elk... or be eaten by one... not sure!
We went to the Logan Zoo after, and they had the cutest little ducks I had ever seen!! I want my own:) We got to feed those cute little things too!

No comments:
Post a Comment