Friday, February 5, 2010

Hopefull Touring Spot!

Guilin China!


Reasons to Visit Guilin
Pedal lazily through the rice paddies, fruit orchards, tranquil villages and extraordinary karst peaks of Yangshuo
Enjoy a casual stroll through the city area, taste the famous Guilin rice noodles, and take the 'Two Rivers and Four Lakes' water tour around the city at night
Go through spectacular karst caves, such as the Reed Flute Cave and the Seven Star Cave, and learn how the fantastic stalactites were formed
Hike around the mountain areas dotted with colorful ethnic minority tribes such as Zhuang, Miao, Yao and Dong
"The river forms a green gauze belt, the mountains are like blue jade hairpins."
"I have visited more than 80 countries and over 100 cities. I have found that no city can surpass the beauty of Guilin. Guilin is really a bright pearl in China."
- by former U.S. President Richard Nixon
"No place in China is more evocative of the beauty of your country than Guilin."
- by former U.S. President Bill Clinton.

2 comments:

  1. Debbie I am so exited for you! It will be such an amazing experience! I miss you
    Love Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Candace! I'm getting pretty excited myself! :) I miss you too! I hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete