Monday, February 6, 2012

I have THE BEST FRIENDS EVER!!! I have been friends with Michelle and Kristal since I was a baby and Brittany and I have been friends since High School, I couldn't ask for anyone better!! Today I am missing my friends, But I love this quote!! It reminds me that we will always be friends!!

Michelle is currently in Arizona on a mission, Brittany is going to school at Weber and will be going to CHINA soon! Kristal is in Hawaii and recently got back from Jerusalem and I went to China am here in Logan and am going to Uganda this summer!
We are all finding our places in this world but I know we will always come back to each other!

3 comments:

  1. Aww this is a happy post :) And Uganda?? Wow. What are you doing there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie! You adventurous girl, you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, I am doing a health project there for the summer!! :) And Elizabeth, I try :) I have some awesome friends who inspire me to reach my dreams!

    ReplyDelete