Friday, October 8, 2010

Last Day with my Children... Worst Day Ever.

The day I dreaded most came much too quickly... the day I said good-bye to 25 of the most adorable children I have ever met!

Don't get me wrong.. they were not perfect everyday or anything close to that. But everyday they made me smile, laugh and love them more and more! Each of them have their own fun loving personality that made everyday an adventure!

The last day was a really fun day even though we knew what was coming. We separated into our home room classes and played with BUBBLES!! :) And they kids absolutely loved it.




After playing with bubbles we spoiled them even more and let them watch Kung-Fu Panda while eating Ring Pops!! :)




At the end of class we had a photo-shoot with each of our children, it was really fun and they all loved taking pictures- Here are a few with my children!





I miss my kids so much!! This was the best 4 months of my life all because of them!












No comments:

Post a Comment