Friday, October 22, 2010

Playing Tag

My friend Candace tagged me in her blog, I got to read fun questions she answered and now I get to answer some questions as well!!
Questions:
1~What would your perfect day be like?
My perfect day would be in the outdoors, I love so many things so my perfect day could be filled with all sorts of different adventures. As long as I am doing something in the outdoors- hiking, biking, swimming ect and with people I love I will be Very happy!
2~What is your favorite reality tv show?
I Love The Biggest Loser, I have not been able to watch it this season, but I used to faithfully! It was so exciting to see them progress and feel good about themselves. I love to exercise myself so it's fun to watch and get good ideas- it keeps me motivated.
3~If you could go back and give advice to your 16 year old self what would it be?
I think I would tell myself to relax and take life as it comes and that everything will all work out in the end. I have the problem of worrying about EVERYTHING I can stress myself out pretty bad and sometimes over the simplest things. Sometimes I forget to just breathe and enjoy the moment. I think life could have been easier if I would have just gone with the flow a little more and not felt like everything had to be perfect.
4~Post one of your favorite pictures and WHY is it your favorite?
If you know me at all you know I LOVE pictures!! I love taking pictures and I love being in pictures- so I have many favorites. However right now this is my absolute favorite picture!

This is James and he was my favorite student I taught in China! From the very beginning we bonded and I loved teaching him everyday. He would always sit right next to me in class and he would play with my hair, try to sit on my lap and always wanted my attention! I bawled my eyes out the day I had to say goodbye to him
5~What is one thing that always makes you smile?
I have many things, Dolphins, my family friends- but everytime I come over the bridge by my house in the evening and see the sunset I can not help but smile! I LOVE sunsets, all the beautiful colors and how it reflects off the lake- they are always amazing.
6~What has been the happiest moment of your life so far?
To pick out one would be very diffcult so my most recent Happy Moment was being in China! I LOVED it so much, the culture, the people, the history and all the scenery. Standing on the Great Wall was like a dream come true, spending every day with my children always made me happy and being able to meet new people and make new friends. It is amazing how much I learned in those short 4 months, but it really changed me forever and I am thankful everyday for that experience!
7~What is one of the saddest or most heartbreaking moment of your life so far?
I think the day my Grandma past away, I love my family so it was difficult to lose someone I was close with. She passed away peacefully in her sleep which was the best I could ask for her, however it was so sudden and unexpected and was very sad for everyone.
8~Whats your wish list for Santa this year?
Now don't laugh... something I would love for Christmas is Camp Rock 2 haha I know I am still a little girl and I am proud of it! :) I also would like a camera my need for one is way overdue!

No comments:

Post a Comment