Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Days!!

Today was one of the Best Days Ever! :) While Michelle and I were at Walmart at 1 am this morning, we decided it would be fun to go meet Kristal at the airport, so we bought poster board and I went home and made some signs till about 2 am!! :) Then we were up and off at 5:30 am!! Needless to say...Michelle, Brittany and I were pretty crazy all morning!!












While patiently waiting for Kristal not knowing if we had the right flight or not, we were all shocked to look at the stairs and see Elder L. Tom Perry coming down! We were all pretty stunned and he was nice enough to come over and talk to us and shake our hands!! It was so wonderful!!

Kristal was nice enough to take her sweet time coming down, but when she did we went completely crazy!! We had our posters and screamed as loud as we could... everyone in the airport knew she was home! :) Kristal left to Hawaii last December and I was only able to see her for a week this summer... that is a long time without your Best Friend! It was a good reunion!













After we tried to leave the airport we had some slight difficulties getting out... the gate wouldn't open for us so we had to get special help... but no worries we got suckers


This evening my Amazing Grandmother who recently turned 81 went through the Temple for the first time!! :) She is my role model and helps remind me that everything good in this life is worth doing... I'm so happy and proud of you Grandma!!
The rest of the evening was supposed to be a fun ending to a great day... however, everything can't always go perfectly!! Brittany and I headed to Molly Hills wedding reception, unfortunately we got caught in nasty snow storm and made it there later than planned and the reception ended earlier than planned :( We even had a few traumatic moments as we went sliding all over the road nearly getting caught in oncoming traffic then sliding to the other side and almost falling into a ditch... it was pretty dramatic! :) Luckily we were being protected and made it home safely!

I have slept a total of three hours today and should be sleeping... but no, instead I blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment