Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year....EVER!! :)

I don't believe there has ever been a week as exciting as this wonderful week!! :) 2 years ago I had THREE friends leave on their missions the exact same day!! However, with every good-bye I said I knew in 2 years I would be seeing them again!!
One of my Best Friends comes home on WEDNESDAY!! I'm pretty sure everyone is excited for Kyle to come home... especially a close friend of mine (aka Amanda!!) Kyle is a friend to everyone and has the most contagious laugh!! We have had some very silly times together!

Another wonderful friend who comes home this week is Spencer... I'm not sure the exact date, I think it's Thursday!! Spencer and I worked two summers at Camp Bartlett- Spencer, Emily, Lance and I were Best Friends Summer 2007 and had some crazy times together! We went on a fun trip horsebacking riding and frog catching, we went on several bear hunts and had a wonderful time that summer and luckily we are all still friends!!


And the Third missionary to return home this week is Kendell!! He comes home this Friday evening! Kendell is an amazing friend!! He is fun to tease... especially when him and Jordan wear twin outfits! Senior year we had a prank war; Michelle, Kristal and I vs. Kendell and Jordan!! It was fun and very innocent! I loved that they thought they were so funny for putting gummy bears all over our windows!! We had to play nice with those guys!!




Not going to lie though... I am probably(definitely) most excited to see MY BEST FRIEND Kristal Sabaitis!! Who left to Hawaii about a year ago and I was only able to see her for a week this summer! Kristal is one of the most amazing people I have ever met and is such a wonderful friend!! She amazes me with everything she does and is so creative!! We have had sooo many good times together- trying to go to a foam dance and getting rained on, acting like ninjas while dropping off clues to Jon, crashing HARD on every sledding run we went down, SEEING THE JONAS BROTHERS together!!!! And so many more adventures- I Can't wait to see you Kristal and all of my friends this week!! :)




2 comments:

  1. Okay...Kendell and Jordan gummy-beared your car??? My car got gummy-beared senior year and TO THIS DAY I didn't know who did it...I am pretty sure I accused Jordan but he came up with some kind of ridiculous alibi...oh he's going down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ya it was funny... and it snowed so I didn't even notice until I was scraping my windows off!! :)

    ReplyDelete