Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Basketball!!

One of the best parts of Utah State has to be the basketball games!! I love how excited the crowd gets and all the fun crazy cheers!! I got to stand in the front row at one game and I'm pretty sure it was one of the highlights of this semester!! The last couple of home games they handed out blue gloves for the ENTIRE student section to wear. They were so fun and though I didn't think it could be possible it made the crowds clapping even louder!! I LOVE basketball :)
I'm not sure why... just another random night :) But Hannah got us to try to climb up the wall.. I used to do it when i was younger, but it has gotten much more difficult! It was fun and very entertaining!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're blogging again!! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your facebook comment inspired me!! Life has just been TOO busy!

    ReplyDelete