Utah State put on a Mardi Gras activity, We had a blast! We first went to the mentalist show which blew my mind. Some of his tricks make no sense to me even after hours of contemplating them! He was very good and entertaining... I just wish I knew his tricks. We also went to a Freak Show... never again!! It was a group of people who inflicted pain upon themselves that could have killed them. I don't like pain and we had to sit on the front row... I was traumatized, though I was very impressed. We did have a wonderful time at the activity, however I'm pretty sure we had more fun getting ourselves ready! Luckily we had the amazing Hannah to help out, she painted all of our faces and did a fabulous job!
Sorry Amanda I'm stealing some of your pictures since surprisingly I didn't take any!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment