Monday, April 18, 2011

My Summer Bucket List!

This is the first summer I will not be gone at camp all summer, I actually will live a normal summer... which I am pretty excited and unsure about :) As with everything else I do in my life I am making my summer bucket list! These are things that I love or have wanted to do during the summer and now will have time!!

*Go Horseback Riding
*Play Tennis
*Learn the Piano
*Go on Lots of Bike rides
*Go Mountain Biking
*Go Kayaking/Canoeing
*Go Hiking
*Go to Glacier National Park
*Go Swimming
*Go Boating
*Go Rockclimbing
*Have a movie marathon
*Brush up on my Chinese and have Chinese foreign exchagne students come for a week!
*Go To Bear Lake
    -Have A raspberry shake!
*Take a Cake Decorating Class


I know this is a lot and I am sure I can add more... but I haven't been home for a summer in 6 years... so I have a lot to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment