It's official my i-pod which was also Amanda's all the way through high school has finally bit the dust. No life left in it, as much as I want to deny it, I have to admit that it's officially dead.
I decided to dedicate this blog post to it, I know I'm weird :) I decided to post my top 5 most listened to songs! Don't judge me for what I love :D
I love Celine Dion, my best friend Kristal showed me this song in high school and I still think it's beautiful :) They sang it on Glee and actually did it justice! I also love that the lyrics for this video are in another language!
I love this song by Taylor Swift! I liked her new cd but it was kinda depressing, but I love this song
I have always LOVED the Wicked soundtrack... however, ever since we went I have been extra obsessed. This is my favorite song from the play.
I blame the last song on Amanda and Andrea! Pretty sure we listened to this song 3 or 4 times a day the entire time we were in China! Because of those 5 months I think it will forever be in my top 5 listened to. I'm glad we were able to get our friend Joey to learn it on the guitar for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

DEBBIE, I feel solely responsible for helping Your Call make it to #5!!! All those times on the bus hahahahaha love it ;) Sorry your ipod died though!
ReplyDeleteAndrea, I am SO glad you saw this :) I still listen to it all the time. I feel like it was our Vangou/Kung-fu song! Listening to it over and over and over!
ReplyDeleteDebbie, seriously, maybe you should buy my orange one
ReplyDeleteHaha Amanda! Don't judge me! :) I would buy it but you can't afford to get another one!
ReplyDelete