I currently have two I want to make and hope to get one of them done this week!!!
I love making skirts without patterns, I hate pinning them down and cutting them!
Here is one I just bought the fabric for, hopefully it will turn out for Mollys wedding!!
http://vievesscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2010/08/party-skirt-tutorial.html

And I just found this one and can not wait to make it!!! Not sure it will be polka dots, but its a cute style and EASY pattern!
http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-circle-skirt.html

ooooohh...tell me how the first one turns out, I think I would like to make one with a cute florally pattern!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I wish I was creative and crafty like that
ReplyDeleteI copied it completely!! I wanted a blue skirt.. I just need to hem it, I think it worked out well!! I want to do a fun pattern now!
ReplyDeleteCute! you should come check out the projects I have been working on for Christmas. Fun Fun Fun I love sewing.
ReplyDeleteSupper cute I want your easy skirt patterns.
ReplyDeleteDebbie...I will definitely be making these!!!
ReplyDeleteAndrea! I love that you like sewing and creating as much as me :) I made the blue one and it turned out cute!!
ReplyDelete