We took the frontrunner down with all of our bags and backpacks and looked slightly like hobos!! :D
The best part of the night was going to the Gallivan Center! None of us had been there before and it was a blast!! :) I now LOVE the idea of ice skating in the snow!
We heard there was hot chocolate in the lobby... Kristal and I were on this fast. This is us being goofs on our way to get some!!
Hot Chocolate is one of the best things ever, especially when it is in a mug! Even better when that mug is orange!! :)
The rest of the night was just crazy!
We told each others fortunes!
We had pillow fights!
And even became professionals at doing flips! :) Brittany's face at the end is the best!
I Love my friends and had such a fun time!

No comments:
Post a Comment