Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Venturing Court of Honor!

December 5th I had my court of honor for receiving three of the top venturing awards :) My Ranger, which is the outdoors award- I had to do wilderness campouts, go rockclimbing, learn CPR, catch a fish and many more exciting adventures!! The Silver is the very top award and then right under is the gold- I had to do conservation projects, service hours, serve as a venturing leader and much more!!
My Court of Honor was a very fun night and turned out better than anything I could have asked for!
Jeremy Bell spoke, and did an amazing job. I have worked with him since I was 14 and he has been a very big part of my scouting experience.

Philip Eborn was my first director at Camp Bartlett, however, he was unable to attend that night. He did send a letter and had my brother read it to me! Philip Eborn and my brother are both influences in my life and have helped make me the person I am today.
Lloyd Peterson is my Venturing Advisor and helped push and encourage me to earn my awards. I definitely could not have done this without him!
My dad pinning my award on me, he helped me with almost every requirement. He taught me to rockclimb, took me fishing, went on a wilderness campout with me! I am thankful that my parents encouraged me to work at Camp Bartlett and become a more well rounded individual!
My dad conducting the ceremony!

I am thankful for all my friends and family who came, I could not have done it without you!!







My Display and Awards!!


No comments:

Post a Comment