Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm an Aggie!

3 weeks ago I moved up to Logan as a transfer student to Utah State University! I has been a great experience since day one!
I really enjoy my apartment, we have the cutest view and occasionally have deer coming up to our window.

Hannah took me on a fun adventure to True Aggie Night... One of the most hilarious experiences I have ever encountered! The highlight kiss of the night is when one couple FELL OFF THE A... It was so sad! but now worries they got right back up and back to that kiss.


I went to my first Aggie game... which was SO CRAZY!! The fans are wild!





My roommates are wild about Swing Dancing and have gotten me into the Swing Dancing Fever :) It is so much fun, I feel like a cowgirl... especially with Hannah's cute Cowgirl Boots! We had a Rodeo Activity at the institute, it was fun to be with Mauri at school :) I am loving Utah State.

For my Jazz History Class I have to go listen to live jazz performances. We went to the cutest Cafe downtown- it was so much fun! It was a fun atmosphere; we got to drink hot chocolate, while sitting in the cutest cafe listening to great music!

Yay Utah State!!

2 comments:

  1. Couple falling off the 'A'= AWESOME!! Haha I bet that was hilarious! It looks like you are having a blast, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea it was one of the greatest things ever :) It is a blast... though I miss all of you and think we need a girls night out again!

    ReplyDelete