Friday, April 15, 2011

Don't Drive Blind

This entire semester I have been working on a campaign project for my social marketing class. We had to write up an entire campaign, commercials, radio adds, we met with focus groups of our target audience. It has been quite the task. We chose to promote the importance of not text messaging while driving. Our campaign is call Don't Drive Blind: TXT or DRV; Not Both. I created a blog for the campaign- here is the link;
http://dontdriveblind.blogspot.com/
we also have a facebook page which you can get to from this link
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Dont-Drive-Blind/134263106647183
We made two commercials which I am pretty proud of. Kristal and my Dad you got to be guests in the video... hope you don't mind :D Here is one of them, you can see the other on the blog or the Facebook page

Here is our logo/ bumper sticker.
The project is almost done and will probably total 75 pages. I figured since we did all this work I might as well show it off and maybe have some impact with our campaign!

1 comment:

  1. What a great project Debbie! Such an important topic and one that was portrayed and represented well. Thank you for showing your care and concern!

    ReplyDelete