Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Kindgergarten/Home for 5 months!

Welcome to where I spent time teaching for almost 5 months! This is our cute kindergarten!

To the side of the school was an area full of random statues and animals... I am not sure what they were there for... but we enjoyed taking pictures by them!!


I think it was supposed to be educational... they had lots of different worlds-here I am with my hands on my two favorite places!! :)


The rest was pretty random, but cute!!




Our school had a whole courtyard of ping pong tables. It was amazing, after dinner they would fill up with all the students! I loved to go play with them, even though most of the students could usually take me!

If you have seen the Karate kid, you will have seen their playground/exercise equipment! It is exactly what they have at all the parks and schools :) It is really fun to play on!


I loved my school; the children were adorable, the teachers were amazing and it was always fun to be at!

No comments:

Post a Comment