After coming back from Beijing several people started to get "trunky" it almost felt like it was time to go home even though we still had another month left! Dumpling Night came at a perfect time- we were able to get together with everyone and have our foreign coordinators Vivi and Gloria teach us their mad cooking skills :)
I love all my friends I spent 5 months with in China!! :) They all knew how to make every situation fun, we spent the rest of the night of course eating our creations and enjoying each others friendship! I love the quote "Every person is a new door to a different world" it definitely has a double meaning here! Each person in my group made my China experience, together we all had something to offer and we made a great team!
After we finished cooking and we were hanging around we had a bug attack!! The bugs in China were pretty big and scary! they also were good at attacking you, i had several dive bomb me! :) we were able to get on a camera a nice freak out by all of us over 1 nasty bug!!
I love looking back on all my experiences and remembering the fun times we had. There is something about being away from the world we know that really teaches you about yourself and draws you close to those around you.
"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life."

No comments:
Post a Comment